Who Am I?

My photo
It was back in 7th Aug 2002 that i first laid eyes on him. There was no 'turning back' since then. Through him i've learned so much, with him the world seems brighter and because of him i've found much more than love. Forever and always... Absolutely Bae Yong Joon ! 처음사랑 끝까지...

Friday, June 30, 2006

kapha-pitta

ok...i just did the ayurveda diagnose. (thanks satovic and flowerbossa ^^)

im a 'kapha-pitta'. a 'water-fire' person..
i have so much water than fire that i think i could even burst ! :p
from the diagnosis i will hv to change quite a lot of things to balance out my lifestyle...
but where do i start??

food....f.o.o.d !!!! i know i know food has always been a culprit in my life or was it myself :p
next thing...exercise....e.x.e.r.c.i.s.e !!!! this is even worst than having to control my food intake !!!
i am sooooo SUPER LAZY that i would rather just sit and read a book than to go jogging :p

sigh...how ah?? maybe if u tell me that YJ and MY OM is coming to KL for a visit then i will DEFINITELY go for a workout to make myself better...to balance myself out al the very least :p
bwahahahahahahaha...what am i babbling about???

anyway anyway...seriously..i really r.e.a.l.l.y hv to do something about myself..
not for anyone but FOR MYSELF ! true?
later im gonna read the ayurveda passage again to get those things properly place in my fish brain.

this aside...ive been 'deprived' of football for 2 days now and finally today the Qfinals will kick off
germany x argentina and later on the azzuris against the ukrainians.
who will win? IMHO...
first game...germany bcos they hv home ground advantage
2nd game...err....can i not say about this? cos im rooting for the azzuris and i always hv tis weird tot that if i were to say my chosen team will win than it might go the other way...get what i mean? so im not gonna say it. instead i will let the action speaks for themselves.

azzuris aja ! fighting !!!

there's one more thing bugging me lately....
what should we do if we cant get Quilt back on?
should we get a new Quilt?


4 comments:

bbmag said...

instead of getting a new quilt, why not continue weaving that same old comfy quilt?

yokee 요키 said...

thats to say IF we cant get back the old one.

Anonymous said...

hi yokee, so you are a major "water" girl eh? Since you are resistant to respiratory problems - I guess you are the only sister who can still "breathe" when looking at Yong Joon. The rest of us would have to carry an oxygen tank.

I have equal scores in all fire, water and wind. Does that put me into the "conflicting personalties" or "weirdo" category?

yokee 요키 said...

hi jaime..

well according to what i read from the site..it says that one should hv a balance of kapha pitta n vitta. so says in my case since i hv more kapha than pitta i would hv to balance out my kapha..to reduce my fire la :p

me can breathe? hmm...well i knew very well i was breathing the first time i ever saw him but i was a total blank ! downright Z.E.R.O !