Who Am I?

My photo
It was back in 7th Aug 2002 that i first laid eyes on him. There was no 'turning back' since then. Through him i've learned so much, with him the world seems brighter and because of him i've found much more than love. Forever and always... Absolutely Bae Yong Joon ! 처음사랑 끝까지...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

laughter. the parody...

liezle's posting on the WLS trivias reminded me on something that is soooo funny..
at least to me la.. :p

anyway....this is purely JUST FOR LAUGHS

so laugh away bwahahahahahaha

*click to play* http://www.njoyschool.net/data/club/bbs023/겨울응가.swf


parody script :-

Min Hyung says : sorry sorry this time its for real !

Gyeul 'Ung' ga




3 comments:

marissa said...

Gosh yokee I'm not feeling well but that parody made me laugh so hard can't stop coughing and crying. Now I have to watch it again....

yokee 요키 said...

kakakaka...

u should see how i laughed when i first saw this..almost brought down the roof...

tell u sth..i like tis parody bery much...why? haha..dare i say...im not a fan of cjw..ssshhhh~

marissa said...

hehehe so we are alike in that aspect too