Who Am I?

My photo
It was back in 7th Aug 2002 that i first laid eyes on him. There was no 'turning back' since then. Through him i've learned so much, with him the world seems brighter and because of him i've found much more than love. Forever and always... Absolutely Bae Yong Joon ! 처음사랑 끝까지...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

finally again...


again...finally again....

today ive finally and successfully 'renovated' my english bloggy here ^^
for the past few days i was both struggling with Blogger itself (cos the features here kinda weird or maybe im still new to it AND the server kinda acted up a bit on me. evtime i try to submit or republish/post, the next thing i knew it shows me the error page. DUHH !! am i to be fire up or what??!!) oh dear how come i talk so much in the bracket?? :p sorry sorry let me start again..

so for the past few days i was both struggling with Blogger itself and THE BALL. hahaha
what ball u may ask? well its THE BALL(pronounced the american way) that evone is watching now all over the world (ok not evone) including our BOSS ^^

as ive explained in my kimchi blog WHY i started on the kimchi instead of this english blog i din expect myself to come play with this again until i realised many of u were having trouble with it.
btw ive actually posted the 'how to comment' with pics for u guys HERE...just in case u need it..

oh and thank u so much for visiting my bloggy there and reading my babbles ^^

so i tot i should just restart on this for evone's convenience..just in case again la....

why am i free tonite and not watching the ball?
cos right now its ecuador vs costa rica...
eerrrr do u think i'll be interested? nahhh~~~
so thats why i can finally finished tis lor...
but later my eyes will be on the ball again when england plays tri&to
whats my prediction? well england DID NOT play well in their first match
so i just hope they play better this time and not 'blame' the weather again for 'non-performance'
if england plays as they should...the game tonite should be to their favor with say...a 2-1 score?
(i hv no professional training whatsoever so its just my holy opinion :p)

bb was talking about the birds and fishes in her blog and come to think of those 2 animals...
gosh~ i don think i hv seen any of those in a week except the cooked fish i had for dinner..
my~ something must be wrong with me somewhere @@~


No comments: