Who Am I?

My photo
It was back in 7th Aug 2002 that i first laid eyes on him. There was no 'turning back' since then. Through him i've learned so much, with him the world seems brighter and because of him i've found much more than love. Forever and always... Absolutely Bae Yong Joon ! 처음사랑 끝까지...

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

#19...ㅠ.ㅠ....

this....is one episode that i cant remember how much i cried...so far at least...
why must they make so much sadness in just one epi??

lets start with Sujini finally 'realising' her power of fire!




it was not only the thought of leaving the king that saddens her (and me) but also the thought of leaving behind her master and family...all because of fate. a destiny of fate ever since she was born....

what does destiny and fate got to do with me?

why me???

it was so difficult saying goodbye to him. it was so painful. ㅠ.ㅠ.......



he was puzzled. he hasnt the slightest idea what she meant.

and when she finally leaves and he couldnt find her.

he misses her....


"수지니를 꼭 찾아서 데려와줘" "you must find Sujini and bring her here"

i was so so absolutely touched when he said that. that worried look in his face and the heavy-hearted sound of his voice, just breaks my heart. oh~ my king~~


it was a night of tears....

No comments: