Who Am I?

My photo
It was back in 7th Aug 2002 that i first laid eyes on him. There was no 'turning back' since then. Through him i've learned so much, with him the world seems brighter and because of him i've found much more than love. Forever and always... Absolutely Bae Yong Joon ! 처음사랑 끝까지...

Friday, January 12, 2007

why is he called 'OM'?

i was asked many times what OM means and why call him OM?

well...frankly speaking...i myself too hv no idea why..

OM = Orange Man

but i guess it all started with tis ↓



see...it was helen's bday (a bae sister from hk)
i was thinking how i should wish her n bcos she n i 'share almost everything'...almost...
yes in tis case our dear mr.yang too so i tot it would be nice to 'make use' of him

so i chose that particular pic n made an orange silhouette of him...
why orange? like i said...i have absolutely no idea why...
somehow that colour just appeal to me at that very moment n he 'looked so good' in it

at that time many were asking who is that man in orange n bcos we din wanna create any ho-hum we just kept quiet n from then onwards he became my Orange Man aka OM ♥~

so mishio...there u hv it haha.

and bb...thanks for reminding me about tis pic. it gave me a chance of looking back at those pics i had of him n i also found one of ur pic with him too...he..he..he....


and oh..just in case u wanna know...i prefer him without the glasses hahahaha ^^




4 comments:

bbmag said...

ah? my pic with him? which one? the one in black and white of us both not looking into the cam?

hehe, that's my fave :p

miss him hor? when want to go and see him huh?

mishio said...

wow! you finally did it......thanks so much for sharing! even his silouette looks really cool!

phew...you know what i was thinking? for some reason, I thot u were gonna say that his favorite toy is the orange fat cat named garfield or something worse......phew!

btw, (ohhh...i am getting to be such a thick skinned bothersome girl) did you save his older messages from OB? one day........is it alright if you please share with us newbies one day when you have time? sorry, sorry, sorry to ask so many things :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Twin~
I can't access your site until today (not including those days after the earthquake) and HE is the first thing ("man" is better) that pops out!! What a surprise?
How are u ar? My affair has finished before x'mas and I'm Bridget Jones again, arhahaha! Is "The Holiday" shown in KL? Go watch it and it's fun and sweet!
luv, helen ^^

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Just read your message in my blog, haha! so touching ar! Thanks dear...
After back to square, i'm focusing on practising piano (i'll sit for Grade 6 exam in around Nov) and watching TV & movie. Gray's Anatomy is GREAT and u would love it. And I've got ticket to watch Tim Robbins' 1984 theatre play and a all men group from UK playing Shakespears' 12 nights in March. So, i'm fully occupied and no time to think of kind of silly things, haha!
I have a classmate who is going to study in Korea for 6 mths starting from March! I envy her a lot. Hope I could make it too!
:p