Who Am I?

My photo
It was back in 7th Aug 2002 that i first laid eyes on him. There was no 'turning back' since then. Through him i've learned so much, with him the world seems brighter and because of him i've found much more than love. Forever and always... Absolutely Bae Yong Joon ! 처음사랑 끝까지...

Saturday, August 27, 2011

KHJ TFS Asia Tour Aug 2011. ‘Hugged by the alien’

22.08.2011 KHJ The FaceShop Asia Tour, KL

There were many grouses about why this event falls on a Monday and I find it ridiculous when some were even asking for a change of date. Midears, this is an Asia tour our boy is doing and it means travelling from one country to another back to back non-stop for a period of time. Some countries’ schedule happened to fall all on weekdays compare to KL having 2 weekends and 1 weekday events. Shouldn’t we be thankful? So next time please think twice before asking such question and it is ridiculous to ask for a change of date just because you cannot attend a certain event. Organisers would have considered all of these and sometimes we just can’t please everyone. Ok? Sorry I just have to say all these because I find it absolutely ridiculous when question like this is being asked. Period.

So being a Monday, we all took leave from work. Shienyin and I were out of house by 8am and were in town by 8.30am. Had our breakfast and went on to Pavilion for the 1st outlet visit. Slightly before 10.30am, HJ made his way in looking really smart. He was looking happy that morning smiley smiley J


 



I was looking and checking him out when I realized how his eyes were really sparkly. He was wearing his diamond studs but his eyes were even more dazzling than those stones. I don’t know why but I never knew he has such eyes. Haha. Shienyin was one of the 10 winners who got a chance to take couple pics with him. After photo taking he went on the customary walk around the outlet…..as he was about to turn the final U he turned back and went back to where the haircare products were. He actually wanted to buy some stuff! Everybody was surprised. :O ‘Wow! KHJ is buying the product himself!’ His manager paid for his purchases, he said goodbye and left for another session of interviews.


You know he is just so smart! I love how he is doing his job as TFS spokesperson. I don’t know about TFS but I will definitely sign him on for another round hahaha. I wonder if he did the same in other countries. Ok these are what he bought. I’ve tried the Keratin range and they are really really good especially the essence ^^

So, go get your set of KHJ’s Special Selection.


He is scheduled for another outlet visit at Times Square at 3pm before the final fans gathering event at 3.30pm. We decided to skip the outlet visit and went to the fans gathering ground. It was nice meeting the TFS staff again after last year’s event. We were all actually quite worried about the crowd since it was a work and school day. It was quiet at first and the rain didn’t help. But it stopped after a while and the crowd grew.






The 3 fanclubs (TSMY, MY_KHJ & Triple S) meal support project too was accomplished and well delivered to HJ and the visiting Korean crew.

These were what they were served ^^





TFS started the charity auction prior to HJ’s arrival. First item was an autographed standee. It was quite worrisome when there were no responses from the crowd. TFS boss offered to keep the standee for good with RM5000. Then the MC was given a bid written on paper. It was a RM3000 bid. TFS boss’ offer stays so standee is worth RM8000. Next was an autographed knee protector which went for RM2000. Soon after HJ arrived and went on stage. He changed outfit and I double love his new look. He looked absolutely dashing!



Coming onto stage he greeted his fans. MC invited the fans to chant which made him smiley. Oh~ I just love it so much when he smile J
Next, the winning bidders were invited onto stage for the mock presentation and photo taking. 

Then it was turn for the top 10 spenders to get their photo taken with him. Yours truly was one of the lucky 10 all thanks to the overseas fans who bought their TFS products via me which added on to my previous purchases since joining TFS membership ^^

I do not have any pics during this time though there were quite many posted by others here and there. At time of posting I am still waiting for official photos from TFS so please just bear with my babbling for the time being ok? hehe..

While I was waiting for my turn which I have requested to be the last one to go, there were some Koreans standing near me with 2 kids. They were holding roses each and shouting out to HJ, “오빠 이거 받아주세요!! 오빠 사랑합니다!! 오빠 이거 받아주세요!!” (Oppa, please receive this! I love you!) They were so cute so I offered to pass their roses to him and tell them their message. At first they were quite reluctant to let go of their roses and ask me if I will really give it to him hahahahaha..

You know, frankly speaking I wasn’t nervous or excited but I was worried if my speaking Korean will turn awry when I speak to him because due to ‘time constraint’ I’ll have to speak faster than usual so it wasn’t easy haha. It was “Hello hello” first then we got right to the photo taking, pose pose..yeah with the roses too. Once done, I had wanted to move away from him a little so that I can talk to him and tell him about the roses. But the next thing I knew he put his hand across my back and pulled me back for a hug. Seriously, I didn’t see this coming so I was surprised and said “oh…ok ok” when we were hugging hahaha.. finally when we are done, yeah I still have yet to finish my roses mission so, I gave him the flowers and told him they were from the kids and showed him where they were standing and asked him to wave to them…just right in time before I got chased down the stage. Hahahahaha..sorry everyone I wasn’t trying to delay my time on stage or trying to be with him longer but I just gotta do what I’ve promised the kids hehe..

If you ask me how the hug was or how does it feels now……I really don’t know. Of course, I really like HJ and of course he is so so good looking so cute and all but to me….and I am being frank here…he is and will always be like a younger brother to me. Absolutely different from how I feel about you know who haha and that may also be due to the fact that I’ve always have the thought that HJ is his brother so I have to take care of him as well and that brother thingy thought stayed. I know many will be envy and I don’t deny the fact that I was really lucky to get the chance so yeah it was great. And hey..he has to be thankful to me too for those mangosteens I bought him and he can now go home and tell his big bro he tried and like them too bwahahahahaha..

Autographing session was next so everyone got in queue. Artistes have been trained to do signing at a certain speed and I HJ’s speed is about 5-6 seconds each signature. Again I chose to be among the last to go for the autograph. Because he was signing so quickly I couldn’t really get to talk to him and he was actually quite blur during then cause when I asked if he could write my name, he looked up at me blank “huh?” He probably didn’t expect me to speak in Korean so I asked him again and he smiled and said sorry he can’t write names. Hmm…do you think he will graduate to write names next time? I notice not many artistes will write fans’ names for an autograph especially during session like this when things gotta go fast. BYJ is one rare case where he will always address the person he signs for so hopefully next time HJ will pick this up haha..



The gals from the fanclubs were the last to go. While they were moving along, the MC introduced and told HJ that one of the fans is pregnant and spontaneously he took the mic and wished her and her baby well. Smart! See this is why I like the boy so much. I love it when he does those out of the blue stuff. ^^




When it was almost done, someone from among the crowd wanted to contribute another RM1000 for the good cause. It surprises everyone and when interpreter was telling HJ about it he was trying to look for the person. So everyone started to point to where the gal was and he actually asked the gal to go on stage! I really think nobody expected this. He wanted to thank the gal and she came on stage and got her own chance of a lifetime with him up close.  



Actually there were many things that happened along the way which is difficult to put into words. Sometimes there are things where I can only express to you verbally so I’ll draw the line here about the 3D2N outing with KHJ.

Lastly I would like to thank first of all the organisers for making all this possible.

TO:

Warner Music Malaysia, I know and hear your story so thank you very much for sticking throughout the whole tour. It meant a lot for the local fans and KHJ to be able to promote his debut solo album here in Malaysia. No doubt there were some hiccups along the way but most importantly is that it all ended smoothly. So once again thank you and I look forward to another round of ‘collaboration’ with you and your team^^  

The FaceShop Malaysia, this has been a really successful event. You did well and I’ve heard lots of praises for you. You not only made the fans happy but you made KHJ really really happy too so thank you very much for that. When he comes back next year for his concert, let’s make it even bigger!!! Shall we start planning from now?? Haha..

Interpreter, Joseph Lee (NU Entertainment), you did a great job. We are all totally impressed with your command of Mandarin. You were so good that many actually thought you are a Chinese. Though you did not do a word for word interpretation, I know that’s impossible, you still did really well especially when you can do both Mandarin and English so it minimizes the lost in translation thingy. You will have my recommendation anytime. Good luck and all the best to you in !

fyi, Joseph is a Korean who has lived in Malaysia for many years. When I first spoke to him over the phone I had to ask if he is Korean or Malaysian because his command of English and Mandarin is so good.  I was pretty sure we will be engaging him for the job right after the call that I told TFS that he will be the one no problem.

Kim Hyun Joong & crew, thank you for making Malaysia part of the tour. It was and will always be our pleasure to host you in our country. Let us all meet again when you come back for your inaugural solo concert early next year.

KHJ’s coordi noona promised me to meet again next year so I’ll make sure she makes sure he comes. Hahahahaha..

And last but not least, to all fans.
Without all of you, there will never be any of these events. It was you who made all of these a success.

Especially to the 3 fanclubs, TSMY (Chinese Forum), MY_KHJ and TripleS Malaysia, well done and congratulations! You’ve pinned Malaysia on U:ZOOSIN’s earth map for sure.

See you all again next year at the concert!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice entry yokee언니!!

Joan said...

Thank you Yokee for all your help with the TFS purchase! And thanks for holding on to my phone when I went up on stage. It was a memorable moment! :)

Jaime said...

Yokee, I think he is quite blur and can be quite random cos he did write my name on my album. At first, I was worried about my korean speaking skills so I just kept it short by saying Iruemi 제이미 imnida while pointing to my name written on a piece of post it. He look up, smile and say Ahh! and proceeded to write my name.

Lalique said...

happy to read here
from Turkey
hugs